Tuesday, November 18, 2014

News!


First off, there's this...

I've been posting a bit on Facebook about this book and what it means to me...

Honestly, I can't even. Wordz!

I've been living with some version of Bastian Hooke in my head for almost 20 years now; he's a permanent resident. So it's really a life's goal to be able to share him with other people. I don't know if that means he'll move out and move on, or not... hard to say. It's sometimes a little disconcerting to have a thief and an assassin living in your head full time and commenting on shit.

A Marked Man will be released December 18th. I'm having a Facebook release party... please stop by, even if it's just to say hello...

Also, other news... Blues' production date has been moved up significantly; Instead of mid-March, Blues will be hitting Kindles everywhere on January 28th! Wooo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment