Friday, April 18, 2014

Jennifer Raygoza's The Guardians: Feel the Fire

Author: Jennifer Raygoza

Title: The Guardians I: Feel the Fire

Series: The Guardians

Genre: Romantic Dark Fantasy

Release Date: 4.15.14

Publishing House: Vamptasy



About me: Jennifer Raygoza was born in Riverside, California. She attended Fullerton College with a Major in Psychology. She currently lives with her husband and two children in Corona, California. She loves music. It inspires her to write the wildest things.

Excerpts- Feel free to pick one or two.

I breathed slowly, quietly trying to calm my racing heart. I didn't say a word.

"You don't like me much, do you?" Caleb asked while chuckling.
He was right. I thought he was an asshole.

"I'm not a jerk, Gianna. I really am a great guy once you get to know me."

I slammed on the brakes. How did he know my name? My anger returned full force. I got out of the car and violently opened his door.

"Get out. Get out now," I yelled. I had my gun in my hand. The safety was off and it was loaded.








No comments:

Post a Comment