Thursday, January 10, 2013

An Even Dozen

god, why did I post this picture? Now I'm hungry...

Eight days into the new year (my biggest problem with 2013? I keep typing 2913 by accident...) and I've already gotten my first story accepted!

So, now I'm up to 12 stories. A dozen! Since May of 2011. That's really, really not too shabby.

My story, Half the World Away, was accepted into Hot Ink Press's Valentine's day anthology, Cupid's Chokehold, Edited by Lainy Lane. I'll let you know when I have cover art and a Table of Contents.

Half the World Away was originally entitled P.B.E.M. (Play by E-mail) and sent off to elsewhere. Later, I wrote a second story, for the same anthology, which was accepted instead. Anyway, I shopped PBEM around for a while, and eventually found a good home for it. I know Lainy will take good care of Devin and Jackson...

Start watching this space on Thursdays; I'm going to start hosting some guest authors to do blogging posts.

And now... now, I think I'll go buy me some freaking doughnuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment