Friday, July 8, 2011

Promotion!

Couple weeks ago, I got a $50 pack of stuff from Vistaprint for $10. As far as I can tell, this doesn't actually mean anything. Vistaprint's apparent money-making scheme is to charge a zillion dollars for shipping and handling, so they can charge almost nothing for pieces of paper. I'm ok with this; I chose the cheapest shipping option and while I didn't actually expect to get my stuff until the end of the month, I got it yesterday.

(If you're interested in printing your own business cards, or whathave you, there's a recommendation at the bottom of this page. You sign up, I get more stuff, you get more stuff. We kiss, we schmooze, we go home happy.)

And this is it. Lovely, yes?

There's a mousepad, a notebook (lined), some pens, and some keychains. (There are also some postcards on the way, they haven't arrived just yet.)

So... contest: This blog hasn't gotten much traffic, so I'm going to try to raise my readers a bit. For everyone who signs up for the blog ---> click the link over there on the sidebar, you get 1 entry. For every Twitter I get directing people at this contest, 1 entry. (RT @tisfan So I can track your tweets) Ditto Facebook. You can sign up for my new Fan page, too.

The package will include the notebook, a pen, a key chain, and some other assorted goodies: A copy of Kristina Wright's most recently released anthology (Dream Lover), a half-pound of my favorite coffee from my favorite coffee shop, and some odds and ends. I haven't put it all together yet, but this will be a fun little box of goodies, and honestly, wouldn't you LIKE something in your mailbox that's not a bill?


And thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment